Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Age of Empires Online is...Online!

Hello again avid reader(s)!

I know, I know, I still need to get the second half of that post mortem to you all at some point. I'll get to it eventually. In the meantime let me direct you all to what I've been occupied with all summer that has left me too blurry eyed to write blog posts. Age of Empires Online is finally online! I know it's crazy. It's free to download and test out before you decide to buy downloadable content or not, so check it out if you are into the RTS scene.

http://ageofempiresonline.com/

I've been working as a QA Tester on this game over the summer and will continue working on post release content into the fall. It has been a great learning experience and I'm glad I could contribute during the final stretch to get this title out the door. It has also been a great pleasure working with the rest of the testing team, you guys rock! If anyone finds a bug let me know haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment